- Bahrain Kerala Samaj yet again helps the needy with a roof
Habitat Technology Group’s dedication and persistence to complete this project, amidst the hectic Kerala Floods rebuilding works, was well lauded by the speakers at the key handing over ceremony.- Online News | November 6, 2018
- “The choice of pre-fabricated technology is not suitable for ‘Rebuilding Kerala’ projects”, says Founder of Habitat, Architect G Shankar.
He was speaking at a workshop on “Rebuilding Kerala After The Floods” jointly organised by Quilon Management Association and Indian Institute of Management – India- Newspaper | October 30, 2018
- Kerala needs flood resistant and eco-friendly homes – G Shankar.
G Shankar emphasizes on the need to have flood resistant and eco-friendly homes for our state. He was speaking while inaugurating a seminar on "Rebuilding of Kerala After the Floods" in Kozhikode.- Magazine | October 25, 2018
- Use construction practices in tune with nature to rebuild Kerala, say experts: The New Indian Express
Architects need to change the building strategy. Constructions should be disaster-resistant, said Shankar G, Habitat Group, an eco-friendly construction firm.- Online News | October 8, 2018
- Aster DM Healthcare promises ₹15 crs Aster homes fund to rebuild Kerala
- Online News | October 4, 2018
- Architech Shankar said the newly built houses will be disaster-resistant and will be built using locally available construction materials. – The New Indian Express
- Online News | October 1, 2018
- Habitat launches a flood resistant prototype for Rs. 5.5 lakhs
- Newspaper & Online News | October 1, 2018
- Kesavdev Document Protection Project.
- Newspaper | September 30, 2018